DVB-T2 in Lviv region [english]

Автор DVB-T(2), Червень 21, 2015, 14:15:44

Попередня тема - Наступна тема

admin

At this moment is final date. It might be postponed, as usual

Отправлено из tapatalk

•  

DVB-T(2)

You could write all news regarding DVB-T2 from Ukraine in English? It's just that the title and possibly the main idea of the article was written in English. Or could you paste here on the forum link and translation? As for news from this site: http://ukrtvr.org/novini/dvb-t-t2.html
  •  

admin

I can try to give you some short news time from time.
Last news are: Culture Chanel (government chanel) obtained license (ex BTB licence).
There are some talks about Kyiv (only Kyiv) switch over next January.
  •  

DVB-T(2)

Thank you very much!

I hope that Ukraine will be doing faster switch-off in all your country. The most we interesting about switch-off near to border with Poland. It's Lviv Region I think.

Thank you. Regards :)
  •  

admin

•  

admin

•  

DVB-T(2)

It's a news channel about Lviv Region or about all Ukraine ?
  •  

АДВ

Цитата: DVB-T(2) від Жовтень 03, 2016, 18:36:55
It's a news channel about Lviv Region or about all Ukraine ?
It is channel about all Ukraine, but channel working from Lviv, that's why there are many news from Lviv.
Ватных сепараторов на Магадан! Слава Украине!
  •  

admin

This channel started as regional Lviv channel, but for sure now it will become more and more national.
  •  

DVB-T(2)

What is with your switch-off of analog TV? Especially what is with Lviv region but say me too about all your country if you can.
  •  

admin

Switch-off it's like Duracell bunny...moving forward
  •  

DVB-T(2)

Today in the MUX-3 in digital terrestrial television (in standard: DVB-T) in Poland, the channel: TVP Sport (SD) has started. The TVP Rozrywka channel (MUX-3) has been removed from digital terrestrial television.
The TVP plans to launch the TVP Sport channel in the HD version of digital terrestrial television most likely on MUX-8, and it depends on the TVP negotiations with Emitel (probably the equivalent of your Zeonbud) regarding the price for entering on this MUX and broadcasting there. Negotiations began at the end of April this year.

Of course, most probably, in addition to this channel, other TVP channels would broadcast on MUX-8, such as perhaps again in terrestrial digital TV: TVP Rozrywka.
TVP in MUX-8 can put two channels: one in HD and the other in SD or: three SD channels.

Work is in progress on the transition to Full HD channels of the Regional TVP3 channels (most likely ending with the end of 2019 or 2020). I think there is a high probability that in such a quality the channel will appear on MUX-3.

Vova.UA

Good news  :bravo:
It is the motivation to upgrade antenna system for better receiving from Przemysl  :good:
AH.FM - Leading Trance Radio 
#1 FOR TRANCE - COMMERCIAL FREE 24/7
  •  

DVB-T(2)

22nd December 2018, the channels on MUX-8 were joined by channels: TVP Sport HD and TVP Rozrywka.
  •  
    Подякували за цей пост: admin

DVB-T(2)

From transmitter Підбуж/гора Магура, MX-2 is broadcast on channel 36(594 MHz) or 47(682 MHz) ?
I'm asking because different data is on this page: https://ukrtvr.org/city/330 and different are on this one: https://www.dvbtmap.eu/.
  •