DVB-T2 in Lviv region [english]

Автор DVB-T(2), Червень 21, 2015, 14:15:44

Попередня тема - Наступна тема

DVB-T(2)

I'm sorry. Ok. So...Hello. Do you have plans to run  DVB-T2 emission of these transmitters: - Добромиль, вежа РТС- Самбір, вул. Мазепи 8/64, щогла на будинку райдержадміністрації ?What are this transmitters ?
  •  

admin

Hello. We don't have any kind of plans.
Ukrainan tv and radio national council made a  requist to ukrainian national radiofrequency committee, if  Dobromil TV tower can also be used for DVB-T2 emissions. We are talking about tv frequencies in this case, about internal ukrainian and iternational coordination, not about Dobromil TV tower capabilities.
That's all for Dobromil. Sambir is not affected at all.
  •  

DVB-T(2)

I hope, that Підбуж (Дрогобицького району), гора Магура will increase the power or raise antennas broadcasting :) And that will not be damping towards Polish.  Is it real ?

About Dobromil: I hope that emission of DVB-T2 will be started on this object after approval by the Council. Please information me on this section when will be the decision. Ok ?
  •  

admin

Pidbuzh: I don't see any good reason to increase power and keep actual omnidirectional TX antenna.
I will split last messages in a separate thread, but please don't write in other threads about this.
  •  

DVB-T(2)

Ok. Thank you very much for creating this thread in English for people from outside Ukraine. http://forum.ukrtvr.org/index.php?topic=50693.0

But I see good reason to increase the power. Polish people could watching your's DVB-T2 but you can't  increase the power towards Polish please don't damping signal in the future. For now frequency Ukraine - Polish do not interfere himself, so we can increase the power on the west, if you want, can and need this doing :)
  •  

admin

It's all about money. Ukrainian TV channels are not able to pay more for better ukrainian coverage, I'm sure that they won't pay for polish coverage.
If there will be a decrease of broadcasting price, maybe something will change.

Отправлено из tapatalk
  •  

DVB-T(2)

And in Poland in the spring of 2016 MUX 8 with new channels. And people from the vicinity of Lviv will be able to pick it up even from Przemysl or Zamosc, Lublin.

- http://forum.emitel.pl/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6102
- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chcemy-TVP-Sport-w-MUX8-naziemnej-telewizji-cyfrowej-DVB-T/734731283311017 (We fight about clear sport channel from Public Sender - TVP ! :)
  •  

DVB-T(2)

When can a decision about this: "Ukrainan tv and radio national council made a  requist to ukrainian national radiofrequency committee, if  Dobromil TV tower can also be used for DVB-T2 emissions." ?
  •  

admin

We don't know.

Отправлено из tapatalk

•  

DVB-T(2)

And presumably?  You may ask the appropriate Office?
  •  

admin

I'm not sure if someone will answer me.

If I have to give you some approximative time period, I'll say that it won't be before autumn. But that is only radiopermit. After National Council has to make some rule or competition to determine provider for those DVB-T2 TV channels. And maybe after those TV channels will be included in global network.
  •  

DVB-T(2)

So it will be only for radio permission ???  Ukrainan tv and radio national council don't ask ukrainian national radiofrequency committee about TV(DVB-T2) ?
  •  

admin

Exactly, it's only radio permit. They still will need "burocratic" permit.
  •  

DVB-T(2)

OMG. So we waiting for DVB-T2 from Dobromil a bit more... :D
  •  

admin

A lot more

Отправлено из tapatalk

•