Digital switchover or analog switch-off in Ukraine

Автор admin, Червень 10, 2015, 17:35:29

Попередня тема - Наступна тема

DVB-T(2)

Is it certain that on May 1, 2019, these channels will receive a digital license ?

As I can see in the list in the link, which in the previous post I served, this channel: UA:Львів, in addition to broadcasting on channel 12 on analog television, also broadcasts on MX-5 in digital terrestrial television from Lviv. So this channel has a license for digital broadcasting ? If yes, why is it broadcast on analog television ? Waiting for the second channel(НТА), because then will they be taken from analogue television at the same time ?

"[...] (that means +1 MUX in Lviv) [...]"
What does it mean ? You mean that one channel will be added to one of the MX(multiplex) in terrestrial digital television: НТА, currently broadcasting on analog television from Lviv ? If yes, on which multiplex will this channel be added ? Is it known already ?
  •  

admin

Цитата: DVB-T(2) від Лютий 21, 2019, 12:24:37
Is it certain that on May 1, 2019, these channels will receive a digital license ?
No, imho they will be just switched off without new digital license.

As I can see in the list in the link, which in the previous post I served, this channel: UA:Львів, in addition to broadcasting on channel 12 on analog television, also broadcasts on MX-5 in digital terrestrial television from Lviv. So this channel has a license for digital broadcasting ? If yes, why is it broadcast on analog television ? Waiting for the second channel(НТА), because then will they be taken from analogue television at the same time ?
UA:Львів, in it's analogue license has some hours dedicated to re-transmission of "ZIK" TV channel, that's why 12 channel only working during this re-transmission hours (мовлення є лише під час ретрансляції програм телеканалу "ZIK", решту часу мовлення немає) . In this case we are talking about  ТзОВ ,,Міст ТБ" as "owner" of those license's re-transmission hours, that is different from ТОВ «ТРК «НОВІ КОМУНІКАЦІЇ» that's owner of digital license in MX-5. Bureaucracy . There are no relation between 12 and 57 channels.

"[...] (that means +1 MUX in Lviv) [...]"
What does it mean ? You mean that one channel will be added to one of the MX(multiplex) in terrestrial digital television: НТА, currently broadcasting on analog television from Lviv ? If yes, on which multiplex will this channel be added ? Is it known already ?
I mean exactly the opposite. It must be provided new MX in Lviv and at least one of those channels must be accommodated in this new MX. Another channel can be accommodated in MX-5 as there is 1 free place.
But I'm not sure if those channels are really interested to move to T2 and they asked for "accommodation".
  •  

DVB-T(2)

I don't understand why MUST create a new MX from Lviv broadcasting especially for one channel(for one of those currently broadcast analog television from Lviv mosy likely[?]) ? But ok, less with that.

1. When is it planned to completely switch off analogue television in the Lviv region ?
2. What about the increase in antenna height suspensions for MX1, MX2, MX3, MX5 on a transmitter in Lviv for which, as far as I know, permits are already issued ?
Most likely it will happen after the broadcasting of this analog television transmitter will be switched off ? Will you inform us here on the forum when this happens ?

3. Do you know what is going on in this case with this transmitter: Добромиль, вежа РТС, because if I remember correctly, the National Council of Ukraine for television and radio has directed the application (inquiry) to the State Committee of Television and Radio Broadcasting of Ukraine, or the Dobromil TV tower can be used for broadcasting DVB-T2 ?
You will also be able to keep up to date this case on the forum here ?
  •  

admin

Max 8 channels for MX in ukrainian T2. Another bureaucracy issue.

1. 01/05/2019
2. As soon as Zeonbud|KRRT will do it.
3. Right now, there are no any feasible plans for Добромиль.

For sure I will post updates on city pages, but I can forget to update here.
  •  

DVB-T(2)

Can you provide information on Ukraine's plans to leave the so-called ,,700 MHz band" (694 MHz - 790 MHz) by, inter alia, digital terrestrial television (perhaps for example for 5G network in the future) ?

I'm most interested, for example, in whether you already have a plan of digital terrestrial television transmitters and what target frequencies will each of the transmitting MXs pass after leaving the so-called ,,700 MHz band" ?

Can you create a new thread in this section of this forum about this matter in English ? I think it would really be a good solution looking to the future.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Channels: 112-Україна(in MX-5) and Прямий(in MX-2) are broadcast in HD resolution? If yes, in 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 resolution ? Are any channels broadcast in HD resolution in terrestrial digital television in Ukraine?

,,[...] For sure I will post updates on city pages [...]"
You mean these pages: https://ukrtvr.org/city/330 and https://ukrtvr.org/city/326, for example?
  •  

admin

Цитата: DVB-T(2) від Лютий 21, 2019, 15:13:43
Can you provide information on Ukraine's plans to leave the so-called ,,700 MHz band" (694 MHz - 790 MHz) by, inter alia, digital terrestrial television (perhaps for example for 5G network in the future) ?

I'm most interested, for example, in whether you already have a plan of digital terrestrial television transmitters and what target frequencies will each of the transmitting MXs pass after leaving the so-called ,,700 MHz band" ?

Can you create a new thread in this section of this forum about this matter in English ? I think it would really be a good solution looking to the future.
I don't have a lot of free time those days, maybe someone else.

Channel: 112-Україна(in MX-5) and  Прямий(in MX-2) are broadcast in HD resolution?
If yes, in 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 resolution ?
Yes, 720p

,,[...] For sure I will post updates on city pages [...]"
You mean these pages: https://ukrtvr.org/city/330 and https://ukrtvr.org/city/326, for example?
Yes, also in mhs section https://ukrtvr.org/mhs and channels pages. You can also monitor region page https://ukrtvr.org/fullregions/13
  •  

DVB-T(2)

When is it planned to completely switch off analogue television in the Volyn region(Волинська область) ?
  •  

admin

1/05/2019 as everywhere.
But I guess this date will move forward for transmitters near to Russian border, Crimea region border and not controlled zones in Donezk and Lugansk regions.
  •  

corazon

The date moves forward continuously (already 3 times after the last post), and as for now it is 31 December 2020.
And after such big amount of movings forward - I have doubt 31 December 2020 is a final date...
  •