DVB-T2 in Lviv region [english]

Автор DVB-T(2), Червень 21, 2015, 14:15:44

Попередня тема - Наступна тема

DVB-T(2)

Could you tell me the target parameters of transmitters awarded in Geneva in 2006. (GE06)? For the Polish and the majority of neighboring countries such documents exist. You have them?
- Підбуж (Дрогобицького району), гора Магура
- Львів, Високий Замок 9
  •  

admin

•  

DVB-T(2)

You do not have it saved in your version? I do not see it on the ITU website. Could you send me a link to specific data?
  •  

admin

I don't have anything elsre. You have to go through all ge06 file and search

Отправлено из tapatalk
  •  

admin

Man are you trying to send me mail from site main page?
  •  

DVB-T(2)

Sorry I don't know that this adress e-mail about you ! :) I see my e-mail on the sketch and I want send this very very long time ago because i search this e-mail somewhere and I didn't know to whom he is. Again SORRY ! :) Do you not think that I am a "psychic" and after a lot of times I send the same question, simply it was my technical error. I'm sorry :)
  •  

admin

•  

DVB-T(2)

There is something new for a change parameter transmitters near the Polish border? Do you look forward to the shutdown of analog TV since 17 March and only then can something happen?
  •  

admin

Switch-off is postponed to 31 December 2017. In my opinion nothing will change before this date.
  •  

DVB-T(2)

Detriment...

A case of channels in multiplexes? Added will be some new channels or may already have reached individual mux?
  •  

admin

Channels in Muxes may change. Kultura channel may be added. There is a small possibility that somewhere in Lviv region (but not Lviv) will be added on more T mux.

Отправлено из tapatalk

•  

DVB-T(2)

Ok it's good news. Thank you for answers. Regards ! :)
  •  

DVB-T(2)

If the channel Kultura is to start to which the multiplex will be added?
  •  

admin

Regards;-)

Отправлено из tapatalk

•  

admin

Цитата: DVB-T(2) від Січень 10, 2016, 16:22:43
If the channel Kultura is to start to which the multiplex will be added?
I guess Mux-1 or Mux-5

Отправлено из tapatalk

•